Monday, January 2, 2012

Meal Planning Step 1

Picking a day to plan your meals for the week is your easiest but most important step.  You need to pick a time that will allow you to actually do it!  For me, its when the kids aren`t home.  Maybe for you during the evening hours might work.  If you allow yourself the time to plan once a week, it will give you more time during the week when you would normally be debating what to make, or heading out to the store, or dare I say it, arguing about what fast food to eat! I also chose Monday because that is when the coupon match up for Publix comes out.  It allows me to know what sales or couponing deals will be out on Thursday.  What`s a coupon match up? Tomorrow I will cover what it is and how to find one for your favorite local grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment