Monday, January 2, 2012

MY THEME SONG!!!!!

Good morning all! Who wants to smile to start their day? Do you remember the show Ally McBeal? I'll bet if you do not remember the show, you remember the dancing baby! But do you remember when she came up with her own theme song? This is something I starting doing back then...silly I know! My song has changed with the seasons of my life, but they always have one thing in common...THEY MAKE ME SMILE! So today I started my day with my current theme song...Hold me by Jamie Grace.  I also have a super stressed out day theme song...This is the Stuff by Francesca Battistelli.  Check theme out!  If do don't have a theme song, I challenge you to pick one today!



                                                       Jamie Grace - Hold Me


                                                       Francesca Battistelli - This is the Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment