Thursday, January 5, 2012

Meal Planning Step 4 Find Your Recipes

Finding recipes is the fun part of the process of meal planning; however, for me, it is the most time consuming as I enjoy looking at recipes.  The easiest was to find a recipe is to Google search the ingredients you have on hand  and what is on sale and find recipes (hopefully healthy ones).  Google even has a search option just for recipes that allows you to refine your results.


Once you find your recipes, you can keep it simple and write out a schedule of the meals for the week (there are also some great apps available to help you do this that even include shopping lists).  If you are dieting, I recommend you schedule all your food including all 3 meals and snacks.  If I do not do this...I will graze all day!  I am currently testing out some apps to help in the meal planning process.  Do you use any? I would love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment